- 144/430 MHz operation
- 5.5 WATTS @ 13.6 Volts
- Built-in 1200/9600 baud TNC
- Built-in APRS (TM)
- Dual RX on the same band for voice and data (VHF only)
- Large 12 digit x 3 line dot matrix display
- 200 memory channels w/ 8 character display
- PC Programmable for frequency and Name (Software)
- 16 backlit keys
- Built-in CTCSS enc/dec
- MIL-SPEC 810C/D/E
- 10 chan.DTMF auto-patch memories
- HF Skycommand operation
- Monitor DX Clusters
- TM-V7A & TM-742AD DTMF Remote Control
- VC-H1 Visual Com. advanced control operation
- Uses same accessories as the TH-G71A
- The new TH-D7A is equipped with a built-in AX.25 TNC for simple
packet operation or to be used with a handheld GPS as a full function APRS(TM)
Automatic Packet/Position Reporting System.
- The TH-D7A is capable of
reporting exact position, speed and heading as well as calculation
of distance to destination.
- The TH-D7A can also be used for APRS(TM)
messaging to send up to 45 character messages through APRS(TM) or
APRS(TM) Internet gateways without the use of a PC.
features such as advanced functions and capabilities with the VC-H1
Visual Communicator and HF SkyCommand operation with the Kenwood
TS-570 D/S or TS-870S series radios are possible.
- The new unique jog cursor key makes navigation through the
TH-D7A features a breeze.